Visualizações de Página

segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

Back At You

I ain’t here to praise you
Such a vulnerable man
If you call yourself as one...
I ain’t here to tell how good you are
‘Cause you haven’t been able to take this credit anymore
Not if it was granted to you
There comes a time when truth will appear
Who will (you) want to hear?
How many injuries and defamation?
What about the repair? And the fixing part?
What about this whole time?
How many times did I play the fool to you?
And what if everybody else leave?
I came here to tell everything I know
And yet it seems impossible to explain
It seems that everybody won’t believe in me
Even if they see you the way I see
Tragical love history
Almost a story
They will laught at me
Saying foolish things ‘bout what they didn’t see
“Poor girl! She must live her life in her best dreams”
Tragical end and such a beautiful liar
Can’t look me in the eye
‘Cause he knows he can’t be weak
Let’s face it... He is
He almost begs on his knees!
But he does that with his fake mercy
Praise the Lord behind the wall
Everytime he closes the door
Very ashamed
Bastard... Oops, bullshit!
He thinks it’s alright to act like a dick head
Like the song said
So what’s your deal?
When will you face yourself and not your character?
Don’t you dare to think even for a second
That I don’t know what you do and who you are
Always behind my back
Your knife acts like a footstep
Moving fast towards me
And it cannot hit me
Not anymore
Not like before
Not like it used to hurt when you were a dull!
They cannot judge me
They cannot say anything
They are not in my spot
They’ve never been in my seat
They’ve never used my crown
They’ve never stood in my dream
They even have never used the shoe you once picked up for me!
You won’t be able to ask when your time comes
‘Cause whenever you have the opportunity to
You refused yourself to
Your allowance was too damn good, wasn’t it?
Just keep acting like a fool, your dork!
So nonchalant
Playing the cool guy
Well, he looks so adorable
Isn't he?
So was he when he looked himself in the mirror
A couple years ago
He must sees himself like a big old clown
No funny at all
Alone with his own crowd
Back in the ground that he made it by himself
God has never blamed you
For being such an asshole
Forgive me, Lord
Like Your daughter
I must have gone mad
It’s almost like a torture game
You see the truth
Yet you prefer to blame
Sir, I apologize
Must have been my mistake
When I cried my eyes out
Back at that time
C’mon... We all know that’s a lie!
Can’t blame yourself in advance
When somebody else is creating
A whole way of living in a lie
Just for someone to play his own foolish games
People will want to hear me
One time, one day
I'll be cool and everything will be o.k.
And I won't be no longer your favorite sucker
As are you
Right back at you.


Nenhum comentário: